Prairie Oaks Playground







Sorry for the lapse in posts. I could come up with some excuse, but really I just don't love electronic equipment.
These photos were taken at Prairie Oaks Metro Park, which is just next door to a house we're considering buying. We just have to sell our house first!! Sam went down many, many times. "Let's do it again!" One of the few times I've seen him really out of breath. He can be picky about slides...you never know when one will be judged a "help" situation. But this one was fast enough to be fun many times while not being too scary.
He's also going through a food rejection phase. Foods that were acceptable and even enjoyable the day before can be suddenly rejected. Foods that don't look or "act" right when touched, jiggled, etc. won't even be attempted. I know a lot of kids go through something like this, but it's still hard when you want to give your child a balanced diet and all they really want is hot dogs.
I'm going to make up for my prior posting silence by posting two more in quick succession.

Comments

Anonymous said…
That looks like a blast. No pictures of Isaac going down?
Aunt Dianna

Popular Posts