Down on the Farm

Sam's new CAT excavator

The farmhouse


Big Machines


The view from the front door

"Hey Dad, set up my trampoline!"


"My playground!"


Riding by the new silos


Lucy

My Aunt and Uncle have been kind enough to allow me to use their internet connection so I brought some pictures of Sam on the farm. We should be able to update the blog occasionally now. Isaac is really enjoying his new job. His commute into work is about 40 minutes long. He typically leaves around 6:30am. Tomorrow is his first official day off! He's been talking about it all week! We're still in the market for a new house, but haven't seen anything to jump into. At this point I'm pretty focused on Caleb's arrival so it's hard to imagine moving into something else right now, but if the right house came along, we'd probably be crazy enough to do it!



Comments

Popular Posts