Lots of pictures!


Peekaboo
Caleb is just starting to sleep in the carseat. Thank goodness.


A subdivision near us in Washington has a playground with these water features.

The garden at the farmhouse (we have to visit at least every other week). From the front, radishes, brussels sprouts, potatoes (tons), onions, beets, tomatoes, peppers, green beans, then cantaloupe, watermelon, and butternut squash are behind the beans.

Isaac is very proud. Uncle David has declared the garden the best ever. He says people stop on the road to ask for produce.
Isaac hung this chair hammock for me Sunday. I can't really explain how nice it is to have it actually hanging on a tree. I've lugged it with me everywhere I've lived since high school and it finally has a purpose. I bought it in Honduras while scuba diving my Junior year.

An attempt to capture a good smile from a 7-week old...










not too bad, I'd say!


Sam is eating corn on the cob!! This was amazing to us since we tried this many times last summer, but this year, first time he just picked it up like he'd been doing it forever! This is especially nice since he's about as averse to trying new foods as a kid can be.
Caleb kidney update: Caleb's ultrasound showed dilation in both kidneys. So we had a VCUG today (don't ask me what it stands for, I have no idea). It was a radiology procedure to take pictures of dyed urine from a catheter to see if urine is refluxing into his kidneys from his bladder. We don't know what they would do either way...we have an appointment with a pediatric nephrologist in July. My understanding is that our main goal is to prevent UTIs while we wait for him to outgrow this condition, which most kids do by age 2.










Comments

Anonymous said…
that garden looks amazing! Uncle David can handle the produce stand to the hundreds that go down that road!
Aunt Dianna

Popular Posts