Gardening Season

This time of year, my children look like street urchins. They play outside in the dirt and mud, and they don't get in bed until 9:30. I thought about posting a picture of Caleb covered in dirt the other day, but then I thought of children's services and decided against it. Instead, I'll post a few pictures of the reason why my children are so neglected.
Felicite Parmentier rose
Strawberry Foxglove with a rugosa rose, blue anchusa, dark red sweet william, and purple salvia.
Iris 'New Wine' with geraniums, delphinium flower buds, and a rhododendron in the background.
A wider view of the front bed with meadow sage in the foreground.
I will post pictures of the vegetable garden soon. And maybe I'll get the kids cleaned up too.

Comments

How is Isaac doing? Wish my flowers looked that good. I finally got my seeds in for my flowers, its going to be a long summer. Darold just got the garden in on Saturday.

Popular Posts