Grace decided to celebrate the near disappearance of her baby acne by making a repeat appearance on the blog. She wanted to show off her new outfit.
I made it with flannel material using patterns from etsy. I love etsy patterns! They are so easy, and you can reprint sizes as many times as you want, so it is much more economical than store-bought patterns. And the styles are much more trendy. I got a Daily Tea catalog yesterday and their clothing is very similar. Especially since now I can knit so I can make her legwarmers!
She is also modeling her handknit booties from Aunt April Ann, which incidentally match the cute legwarmers I showed before!

Comments

Hope said…
Cute outfit +
Beautiful baby girl =
Proud Aunt
She is getting so big! What a cutie
Janet said…
Precious! Your Grace and our Michael are true blessings from the Lord.

Popular Posts