New Kitchen Table

My Mom and Dad passed this kitchen table down to us. It's the table I grew up eating on! We are so excited to have something this nice for our kitchen. My Grandfather Jordan made this table, and this got me thinking, not for the first time, how much furniture in our house was built by my Grandpa for my Christmas presents years ago. So I thought I'd show them to you.
A beautiful cedar chest we enjoy in our bedroom.
This jewelry box waits in Grace's room for her jewelry!
This shadow box, made for my childhood miniature collection, now hangs above Grace's crib.
This checkerboard table has gotten quite a bit of use as my craft table.
This secretary desk now has a lot of visitors each day as we use our computer!
We use this magazine holder to organize our living room reading material and seed catalogs!
Thank you so much, Grandpa, for all of these beautiful pieces! Merry Christmas!

Comments

Katy said…
Your grandpa does beautiful work!

Popular Posts