The latest

We enjoy the slower pace of winter. One reason is that we have more time for crafty pursuits. The vest above was knitted by my sister-in-law Hope. She sent it home with me for Caleb, but we couldn't find the right buttons for eyes. I was thrilled when I found these. I think he looks quite real, doesn't he?
My cousin Jenny's husband Seth was raving about an awesome Cook's Illustrated pie crust recipe. We were skeptical, but not anymore! This was quite possibly the best pie we've ever eaten.
The boys have been taking more interest in Grace lately. You can't blame them for being a bit standoff-ish at first...
...but she's been a lot happier lately!

Comments

Leigh said…
The vest is amazing! I love your choice of buttons for the eyes. The pie looks scrumptious as well! Thanks for all the photos =)
You have the cutesy kids. The vest is very cool and the eyes make the owl look so real.
Anonymous said…
I love the vest! You should post it on ravelry so others can see your version of embroidery. It far out-shines all the others! Where did you find the buttons? ~hope
Anonymous said…
so what's the recipe? Looks so yummy!
Aunt Dianna

Popular Posts