Merle

When Isaac brought home a Merle Haggard CD a few months ago, at first I treated it with the same mild indifference that I treat most of his CD purchases. But now, I strongly dislike Merle Haggard. Why? Because Sam loves it and plays it many, many times a day. I hid it for awhile, but he found it yesterday. He names all animals, including our short-lived fish, "Merle." This video shows the only benefit, which is that he occupies himself dancing around his room, or in this case, his crib. Hope you enjoy his questionable dancing ability. He comes by it honestly.

Comments

He's quite a dancer. In fact, that looks like a work out to me. Great video :)
Anonymous said…
I'm right proud to have a grandson that can step like that!
Unknown said…
Sam is a great dancer and an entertaining kid - this video made me laugh!

-Steve Z

Popular Posts