Water in my Boots




A handsome fly-fisherman
Sorry these pictures are a bit blurry. It was getting dark but I hate using the flash outside. Maybe Cydil could give me some pointers. Anyway, these are from last Saturday. It was about 60 degrees outside, so I brought Sam's boots (usually, we just let him get as wet as he wants). Well, he didn't listen to me that the water was cold and not to get it in his boots. He kept getting his boots full of water. Finally he headed towards the car. When asked where he was going he said "I'm cold!" So Sam and I headed to the car to warm up. He thought he'd never make it.



Comments

Cydil said…
If you're shooting in low light outside, you're probably shooting at ISO 1600? Pretty much you're going to need a tripod and a subject that's not moving. Kind of difficult if that subject is a 2 year old.

Popular Posts