Over the River and Through the Woods...

...to Nana's house we go. Two weeks ago tomorrow the boys and I made the 7 hour trek to Columbus. I had never driven that far by myself, but it went well. Here is Sam trying out his "new" big boy bike. My parents were glad to get it out of storage and put new tires on it for a new owner.
Luke bought these swords and shields from Vision Forum
for a Christmas present. Sam uses them more like a bludgeon
than a precise weapon.

Slaying Uncle Luke (he was an exceptional victim).

The finer points of the game? An exciting part of the trip (for me) was getting Sam
to wear silicone ear plugs without a battle! I hadn't tried them
before, since I thought he wouldn't let me without drama, but
a few weeks of no swimming due to ear infections, and he
was ready to try anything. He actually liked them once he
discovered that it kept water out of his ears.

Comments

Popular Posts