Back in the Saddle Again

I wrote this blog title because of the rocking horse pictures, but you could also take it that I'm back into my routine at home and blog-wise. I need to catch up on pictures, though. These are from Christmas week in Columbus. The rocking horse was mine when I was their age. Dad recently rehabbed it and the boys enjoyed it thoroughly. If I was as technologically savvy as Uncle David, I'd post this alongside pictures of myself using it in the early 80's. However, I don't have a scanner.
Hope you will all forgive me for posting so many pictures that are so similar, but as the mom I thought they were all so cute I couldn't choose between them. I think I know some grandmas out there who won't complain.

Comments

Anonymous said…
So glad you did post all the rocking horse pictures. I place my order for prints and will get Luke over to put one as my screen saver! Nana
The Woffords said…
your boys are adorable and so sweet!!

Popular Posts