Where in the World? or, Wofford Christmas in St. Louis

Caleb has developed a little pouf of hair where his
dueling cowlicks collide at the back of his head. New grandchild on the Wofford side Elijah Grant Risley, with mom (Isaac's sister) Hope. I don't think I ever heard him really cry in 3 days in their house. Cousin Glory leans in for a kiss. Caleb was so tired he fell asleep in the highchair. That was a new one on me. Blowing raspberries is Caleb's favorite way of discovering
new things. These were taken at the Magic House in St. Louis. The
kids' activities were fun, the headache afterwards,
not so much. Anyone ever taken your young children to
a packed destination for children? You know what I mean.

Baby Elijah already weighs 12 pounds!

I can't believe he's already cruising!

Hope's daughter Mercy plays Sacagawea. Cousin Providence plays in the water table while mom April Ann (Isaac's older brother's wife) looks on.

Mercy, Shiloh, Glory, Adalai, and Josiah in the Jack-in-the-Beanstalk three story climbing tower.

Inspired by her visit to the Magic House, Hope tries a little magic of her own at O'Charley's afterwards.

Astute observers may ask, Where are the pictures of Sam? Well, I didn't see Sam much for these three days, because he was having a ball with his cousins in the basement. When I did see him, he was grumpy because not every present under the tree was for him (please tell me this is normal three year old behavior...enter frazzled mom pulling out her hair and screaming "What have I done wrong?!?"). So his present opening pictures were less than blog-worthy. You Woffords out there, if anyone has a NICE picture of Sam, please send it my way!

On a slightly related note, anyone who doesn't check my Facebook profile, go to YouTube and search Tim Hawkins. I'd never heard of him before last week, but now I'm a huge fan.

Comments

vgnbvree said…
The picture of Caleb blowing raspberries made me crack up. It is my computer wallpaper for the week.
The Woffords said…
oh it was so fun and the pictures are great! Thanks for everything!! Let's do it again soon!

Popular Posts